vampires&werewolfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moved site: http://vampire2werewolfs.proboards.com/index.cgi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the confrataion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

the confrataion Empty
PostSubject: the confrataion   the confrataion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:22 pm

blood rose walked into the hangout withen vale mannor looking for yanibels father. she had seen him and even spoke to him a few times before so she knew what to look out for but he was no where to be seen withen vale manor's hangout so she asked around hoping she could find him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the confrataion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the confrataion   the confrataion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:58 pm

A couple of vampires looking as if they were in their twenties passed Rose. One stared at Rose with a dirty look, another glared at her and the other acted like he didn't see her. They joined the group of vampires already sitting down. The room started to fill with laughter as they all ignored her.
Back to top Go down
https://vampires1werewolfs.rpg-board.net
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

the confrataion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the confrataion   the confrataion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 pm

blood rose heard there laughter and saw the two vampires shot her a dirty look and glare at her, she always hated being treated as less then others. he voice was loud, firce and scary as she shouted " you bloody assholes. im a vampire to yet you treat me with no respect, sure im diffrent from all of you. at least im trying to get along with other races, unlike most of you stuck up jerks" her anger and rage came to a boil, her hiar seemed to turn to fire and her eyes seemed to glow bright red as she scarmed at them. she hated being treated like this. its why she had very few friends. she leaped at the other vampires. tearing them lim form lim. when she got like this distruction always followed. blood rose doubted anyone could stop her now nor did she want to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the confrataion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the confrataion   the confrataion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the confrataion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vampires&werewolfs :: Vale Manor :: Hangout-
Jump to: