vampires&werewolfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moved site: http://vampire2werewolfs.proboards.com/index.cgi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:55 pm

blood rose always came to the libary before school but today she waited out side the library just as she said she would. looking for yanibel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Yanibel walked down the sidewalk on the same street of the library wearing her school uniform and her hair out. She walked passed Rose and up the stairs to the library door. She entered the large library and headed straight for a empty table across from the check out counter. She placed her bag on the table as she sat in a chair. She pulled out some research papers she had already found and her report she started.
Back to top Go down
https://vampires1werewolfs.rpg-board.net
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 pm

blood rose saw yanibel walk past her and thought it was kind of rude not to even say hi or somthing after all she had asked her to help. she followed yanibel to where she had sat down and took a seat across from her "so how can i help" blood rose said in a friendly tone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

''Well I need some books on werewolfs...So you can help me go find some books on werewolfs..Yes?''she said while getting up from the chair to start her search. She walked over to a shelve of books and examined the spines of all the books, looks for a title that has the word werewolf in it. She had no luck and moved onto the next shelf.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 pm

blood rose nodded and then went to the section of the library she knew the books on werewolfs would be. rose knew the library like the back of her hand. she grabed a couple of books of good books on werewolfs then went back to put the books on the table.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Yanibel looked back and noticed Rose had placed a bunch of books on the table. She left the shelves she was searching at and headed over to the table. She picked up a book and read the cover.''So you found some books on werewolfs?... I never was very good at finding things but lunch....''she said as she scammed through the book. She stoped at a page that had a picture of a werewolf on it and read the caption.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 pm

"i know this libarary better then the owner" blood rose laugh a little "that just proves how much time i spend here. im going to look around a little bit just leave the books on the table when your done" blood rose went to look around the library to see if she could find anything intresting to read when she saw a man looking at her she was about to say somthing, but froze the man looked strangly familer
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Yanibel sat down with the book still in her hand. She read quietly and added more information on wolfs into her research report. She paided no attention to her surroundings as she read. She hadn't even noticed the teacher had left. She bit the eraser of her pencil and moved onto the next book after she finished with the first one.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 pm

the man walked up to her and huged her "ive finally found you" he wispered in rose's ear. rose forced her way out of the hug "do you not rember me" said the man "no" rose shouted trying not to show how scared she really was "who are you" the man smiled and said "i am your creator"blood rose didnt move she just stood there in shock
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Yanibel keep her eyes on the pages of the book and her report until she finally looked up. She noticed the teacher was gone and couldn't careless where she was. She closed the book and packed her things. She knew the teacher was still somewhere inside the library but didn't feel the need to go looking for her. She swung her bag over her shoulder and walked away from the table towards the door. She left the books she'd been reading on the table and wondered if she should miss first period to find herself lunch.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 pm

blood rose just looked at the man then turned away and ran. she looked at the table where yanibel was. she had left. rose quickly picked up the books and put them away. she turned around and saw the man from before still looking at her. she ran from the library scared shitless. she head straight for school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting   the meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vampires&werewolfs :: The Town :: Library-
Jump to: