moved site: http://vampire2werewolfs.proboards.com/index.cgi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the lesson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blood-rose24

PostSubject: the lesson   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 pm

blood rose walked into the classroom, she hurd people saying "that cant be the teacher can it" she smiled slightly taking her place at the frount of the classroom. she was glad to see that there were werewolfs, vampries and humens in the room. once she had sat down she introduced her self "im blood rose, you may all call me rose" once they hurd her name there faces turned to fear she laugh a little "do not let my repertaion fool you i am one of peace and i will not harm anyone unless they give me a reason too" the fear left from there faces and class began
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Yanibel walked into the classroom, wearing the school uniform. She knew she was late and took a seat near the back of the room. On the way to her desk she placed a note on one of the guys' desk, it had ''Party at my house. midnight.'' written on it. She dropped her bag on the floor next to her and stared towards the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampires1werewolfs.forumotion.com
blood-rose24

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:43 pm

she noticed the girl walking it late was the one who she had helped at the libary, once again blood rose smiled "for thouse who have come late my name is blood rose i hope you enjoy my class" blood rose saw the note but chouse to ignore it kids will be kids "now tell me young ones how much do you know about each other race" rose gave them a moment to anwser
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Yanibel raised her hand then put it back down.''Well...Werewolfs smell like wet doggies. They are very hairy if you ask me..''she said staring at one or the werewolfs in class. Some of the vampire students laughed.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 pm

blood rose sighed the said "i should of guessed one of you would say somthing like that, well its too bad for you that for my class you need a partner and you have to chouse some one who isnt the same race as you" she paused then added "if you chouse a humen vampires you cant drink there blood or else you fail my class" blood rose smile turned almost evil "and if you fail my class you fail the year"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 pm

''I wasn't being rude...I was just telling you the answer to your question...I'll partner up with a werewolf, I dont mind.''Yanibel said still staring at the werewolf. She leaned back in her chair and blinked a couple of times.''May I ask why we need to partner up?''
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm

blood rose smiled at this girl clearly she was smarter then she looked " i belive that being partners with some one lets you understand them better, most people arnt accecpting of others i wish to change that, also this is a class of history and teaming up with a diffrent race will help you understand there history" after she finshed explaing she added "if you can not understand each other by the end you will fail my class"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:59 pm

''Alright.....''she said in a clear voice. Yanibel sat in her chair quietly for the rest of the class, listening to what the teacher had to say, actually learning something in this class.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:08 pm

just before class started to finsh blood rose said "im not a normal vampire i like most and hate very few, i accecpt all for who they are not what they are. keep an open mind and will be surprized about how much you can do. if you ever need to talk i live in the vale manor at the top of the north tower, it dosnt have to be about school it could be about anything" rose looked at yanibel before turning to leave the classroom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Yanibel grabbed her bag and headed out the classroom. She said goodbye to some of her friends while leaving. She followed the teacher.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:53 pm

blood rose didnt let it show but she knew yanibel was following her she let her follow her untill they got to vale manor then she turned around and said "can i help you" in a kind tone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm

''In class you said that if anyone needed help, you'll be at the Vale Manor.''she looked towards the manor then back at Rose.''Werewolfs and humans arn't allowed, so how can they possibly contact you here?''she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 pm

"its a stupid rule" blood rose said "how do you expect peace to come if we are treated diffrently depending on what we are besides the vampires at vale manor know me and ive asked if my students can vist me if they need me" blood rose pasued then added "do you need help with anything"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Yandel took a breath then said,''I need help on a project...for the science fair. I was planning on doing the project on werewolves and vampires...How are vampires similar to werewolves? I know alot about vampires and a thing or two on werewolves but not alot. My science teacher said for my project, i'll need to write a 2 page report on werewolves and vampires but I dont have much information on wolfs... Could you help me?... tomorrow after school? Im busy tonight...''She waited for Rose to answer.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:58 pm

rose laguhed a little getting the sense that yanibel throught she wouldnt help her "of corse i will help young one just let me know the when and where"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 am

''Then i'll see you tomorrow before and after school in the library...''she said before turning around. She walked away in the direction of her home.''Goodbye..''she said as she raised her hand in the air as if she were pledging. Yanibel planned to miss the rest of school so she could buy things for her party.

Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm

blood rose waved goodbye as she watched yanibel leave untill she was out of site then entered vale mannor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lesson   

Back to top Go down

the lesson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1